Friday, January 22, 2021

Outer Space Date

Wandering the space station while waiting for my date. Shoes aren't something we wear very often up here and I am rather keen to have mine bare. A new party dress which I chose to show off my vivid hues. Life is good. I wonder where she's going to take me tonight. 


SHOPPING LIST


Something New -  Calendar Girl 1

Set includes 6 poses and pose balls


The Bearded Guy - Space Corridor Backdrop

3 options available for separate purchase or as a fatpack at the Sense Event January 18 - February


MORBID Helene Dress 

8 color choices, Original mesh design exclusively for Legacy Mesh Body, Perky, Maitreya Lara, and Lara Petite. Available at Itty Bitty Titty Committee event January 9-23


.EscalateD. Fiore 

Duo/Streams version, rigged hair includes 2 sizes, StyleHUD, Natural and Unnatural Essentials Universal HUDs. On Sale for Fly By Friday this week! 


Stargazer Creations  Variety Skin Set BOM - Northern Night

 Updated unisex skin includes Old Appliers as well as BOM eyes, F Skin, and Male BOM tattoo layers. 


ALSO WORN

[LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Perky Edition [+] Petite (1.3.3)

CATWA HDPRO MajerSoft

 

No comments:

Post a Comment