Sunday, January 24, 2021

Intergalatic Clubbin


Tonight we are going out to Club Intergalactic to watch a show put on by Intersteller Zodiac. One of my favorite groups! So, dressing up is pretty easily done when I have this great new bodysuit to wear. I just can't make up my mind to wear the leggings with it or not. But, leaning towards keeping my legs bare so I can show off my amazing markings. Tonight is going to be great! 


SHOPPING LIST


Stargazer Creations - Sairina Avatar - Flame
 Includes BOM skin with Clv option, System and mesh eyes, mesh hair in 2 sizes, and Omega appliers for Body, Face, Nail Polish, as well as Uni Ears.

Have Unequal - Druska Outfit 
Exclusively for Maitreya and Legacy. Jumpsuit, gloves, and harness are sold separately in 10 color choices of each. You can also purchase the fatpack and have one HUD that works for all! Available at Xxx January 13 - Feb 3 


ALSO SHOWN

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Dreamer (Magical Version) 

NANTRA Chelsea 1 Set is 6 poses with mirrors

CATWA HDPRO MajerSoft

Legacy Classic  Mesh Body

No comments:

Post a Comment