Tuesday, October 27, 2020

The Arrival

  

I am a galactic healer, traveling about through the stars to help others. It's my calling or even my curse at times. I am called to attend to all sorts of strange beings, some are grateful that I have arrived and others are not. Sometimes, it can be dangerous to try to assist. So, this brings me to my current assignment. A virus has overtaken the planet Earth and my team has arrived to attempt to help these humans. The problem is, they fear anything different and look upon us as monsters. In fact, the last team we sent, never made it back home. We heard that the humans had even taken them off to some secure facility to conduct experiments on them! Am I anxious about being here? You bet I am. 

 
 Shopping List
(Sponsors in Bold Print)

BODY INFO:

Skin:
   .:Soul:. [G3] Jalyn RanitormeyaV2
 Also available in a male version. This female skin includes BOM ready layers with muscle/toned options for Legacy/Omega, Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza. face layers with brows options, censored covers to hide those bits, and appliers for Genus, Lelutka, Omega, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink.


Mesh Body Parts:
:Soul: Naikkim Head Tendrils
These unisex unrigged mesh tendrils are Omega scripted and includes double and single modifiable sets, and a HUD for controlling textures (matching to .:Soul:. Gen1 Skins), Markings (8 included), Glow, Alpha, and Tint.
 
 LeLutka Erin Head 

Eyes:
:Soul: Nebula Eyes - Holy
Includes system eyes, mesh eyes, and eye appliers for Genus, Catwa, and Omega.

Nails:
Witch)0(Craft  Mystic Dreams Ballerina Bento Nails & Polish
 Mesh nails rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Belleza, and Slink with texture HUD.

CLOTHING:

Outfit:
Have Unequal -  Dyllis Outfit 
 Harness & garters sold individually in 8 color choices. Designed for Maitreya only.  An exclusive at XXX Event October 13- November 3


OTHER:

Deco/Buildings:
Paparazzi - Opinion BACKDROP 1

Props and Poses
Something New -  Blog My Nails

Updated version with 6 single poses and mirrors. On sale at the main store.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment