Friday, September 11, 2020

Thoughts of Her Always Bring a Smile to My Face

  

 

A quiet day while waiting for my beloved to arrive home. I decided to relax outside on a sweet covered bench near the water's edge and reflect on so many wonderful years together. Before sitting, I plucked a white rose, Gwennie's favorite, and inhaled it's fragrance with a smile upon my lips. My skin was of a purple hue so I had dressed in a great new corset to celebrate just feeling so alive today. I hope that she will enjoy the look as well.

 


 Shopping List
(Sponsors in Bold Print)

Skin:
Stargazer Creations Iridescent Skin Gacha 

This BOM skin collection has 25 common skins to be won! And that’s not all, there are also 2 rare lootboxes, each with 2 skins and 3D body materials. You can currently play this at Lootbox until September 18
 

Mesh Body Parts:
 LEGACY Female Mesh body

  Genus -  Classic Face W001 - Mocap


Hair:
.EscalateD.  Feliz

Fitted hair in streaks/duo/mirror version. Includes naturals and unnaturals essentials HUDs, with materials changeable via HUD. 2 mesh sizes also included along with style HUD.

Outfit:
Morbid Mausoleum -  Viola Corset 

Compatible with Legacy classic/perky and Maitreya Lara/petite. Available in 6 color choices or as a fatpack at Swank September 4 -30

Props and Poses:

Something New -Summer Arbor

4 single poses and prop. An exclusive at The Pose Fair September 7-28

No comments:

Post a Comment